Sunday, September 20, 2015

Thursday in Class

Since we have been learning about atoms and molecules in class this week, we are also going to expand our knowledge as we apply it to astronomy. We are beginning a project that we have to create an online data base which tracks the Elements in the Stars. I have never been very interested in astronomy and it has been a topic I typically avoid, especially since it is not something that I can physically study and observe often. I am hoping this project sparks my interest a little more and I am able to learn a great amount from it. From the little research I have done, it seems that the project will associate fusion, which I believe was covered in the pre-test we took. Hopefully we learn more about this process in class and I am able to apply it easily to this project. Here is a link to the video and text that has given me some background to my project. The Elements: Forged in Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment