Tuesday, September 15, 2015

9/15/15 during class

Today during class we took a pre-test on different atomic structures and radioactivity. Unfortunately, I struggled a lot and knew little to none of the material on the test. This does mean, however, that I have a lot to learn this unit. I think I will be learning much more this chapter compared to the other since I did have some of a background to it beforehand. This excites me to see how much new ground I will be covering through this next unit. I also found this diagram that could potentially help me in underlying knowledge for this upcoming unit. Although it is fairly simple, I think it could get me a good head start for the first lecture.
I have found a video that covers what I found on the test and what I believe we will be covering in class soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment